Booking & Cancellation Policy
- For appointments booked as free services through our current promotion, a credit card is required to hold the appointment.
- Cancellations made outside of our specified cancellation guidelines (see next paragraph) will result in the greater of a $50 or 50% charge to the card on file.
Please refer to our cancellation guidelines detailed in the next paragraph for detailed information on cancellation timeframes and associated charges.
For Individual/Couples Session Bookings
- Full prepayment is required for all services prior to the appointment.
- Out of courtesy for other clients' time and that of our practitioners, cancellations must be made at least 12 hours in advance via text message and/or email, or up to 4 hours prior via phone call.
- Timely cancellations can be refunded or rescheduled without penalty.
- Cancellations made outside our guidelines will result in a loss of payment made for the reserved service.
- To reschedule, a payment of the greater amount between $50 or 50% of the service must be made in full.
Cancellations Made on Membership Fees
You have 60 days from the purchase date to cancel your yearly membership. Any cancellation made within 60 days, are granted a full refund unless a service has already been redeemed, in which case no refund is granted.
Cancellations Made on Treatment Packages
You have 14 days from the purchase date to cancel any treatment packages with a 30-60 day term, and 30 days for bigger treatment packages with 6-12 month term. Any cancellation of treatment packages made outside of these guidelines are nonrefundable. the cancellation guidelines of sessions within a term does follow the same guidelines described in non package appointments. Please refer to "For Individual/Couples Session Bookings" for those guidelines.
Same Day Appointment Scheduling
- Preferred notice for appointments is 24 hours in advance.
- Same-day appointments can be made up to 4 hours before the desired time, paid in full and via phone call.
- Availability is not guaranteed, but we will make efforts to accommodate clients.
- By booking a same-day appointment, you agree to pay the full service price upfront and understand that refunds are not allowed.
- Rescheduling is allowed for an additional fee of $50 or 50%, whichever is greater.
- The fee compensates for potential lost appointments and practitioner's time due to the late cancellation.
Groups/Parties/Special Events/ Corporate Wellness
1. For detailed and extravagant special events, we require a minimum of 12 months (possibly 24 months, depending on demand) to 6 months advance notice. This allows us to ensure the highest quality for your event. Deposit schedules will be determined during the discovery call.
2. For simple events requiring massages and/or facials:
- A 30-day notice and a 50% non-refundable deposit/booking fee are required.
- The entire payment must be completed up to 14 days before the event.
- Failure to make final payments will result in automatic event cancellation and loss of deposit.
- Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the event, subject to availability.
- Failure to reschedule within our guidelines will result in loss of entire payment (if paid in full), and a 50% fee will be required for rescheduling.
3. Reservations made with less than 14 days notice:
- Must be paid in full before the event to secure our practitioners' arrivals.
4. Cancellations involving deposits made with third-party vendors:
- Loss of deposits may occur based on individual cancellation policies of the vendors.
- Vendor refund policies will be disclosed during event planning and are at the discretion of the vendors.
Please note that any parking fees incurred while receiving services at you location are not included in the service price and must be paid in full. Payment should be made either upon the arrival of your practitioner or immediately following the completion of the appointment. Kindly be aware that the final price displayed at checkout will be adjusted slightly, as it includes an automatic 20% service fee for travel within a 25-mile radius, and an additional charge of $13.75 per 5 miles for any distance beyond that, if applicable.
Single Classes/ Drop-ins
classes are nonrefundable but can be credited should you be unable to attend a class you signed up for. Just let us know the day before and we will credit you. No credits are granted to no shows or late cancels.
Virtual Class Pass
All sales final for Class passes. No refunds.
Please understand that these are ONLY therapeutic services and any illicit or suggestive remarks, sexual misconduct or behavior on the client’s part, will result in an immediate termination of the therapy session, and may result in the loss of payment made for that session. Intoxication is not tolerated. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian and have a consent form signed prior to receiving any treatments.
Obsidian Wellness Collective (OWC) reserves the right to adjust service and retail prices at their discretion. All documented service and retail prices featured on this website and on brochures are subject to change without notice. Obsidian Wellness Collective is not responsible for pricing discrepancies or typographical errors. Obsidian Wellness Collective makes no medical claims and services descriptions are for educational purposes. If you are suffering from an illness, please see your physician.